Since its inception in 2012, Infinite Hero Foundation has awarded nearly $3 million dollars in funding and support to fifteen different veteran service organizations offering innovative and effective programs or treatments for service-related mental and physical injuries.
Infinite Hero will be accepting letters of interest from qualified 501c3 organizations beginning January 2, 2017 until Friday, March 31, 2017 in consideration for the 2017 grant cycle. If you have applied in previous years but were not selected to move forward in the process, please consider setting up a review call prior to submission, as our grant parameters have not changed.
Upon review, if your program is selected to move forward in the grant process, you will be notified no later than Friday, May 26, 2017 with an invitation to complete a formal grant application.
Grant applications will be due in full, and in the requested format, no later than Friday, June 30, 2017.
Upon review by the grant committee, you may be asked to provide additional information or a site visit.
The Infinite Hero Board of Directors, on or about September 25, 2017, will determine grants and funds will be distributed upon receipt of an executed grant agreement on or about Veterans Day, November 11, 2017.
Program grants between $25,000 to $100,000 per cycle, per year will be considered based on need and an approved budget. Infinite Hero funds must be applied directly to program costs and cannot be used for fundraising or administrative overhead.
Email all submissions to email@example.com or call 949-829-6446 for more information.
Letters of interest must include the following information:
- Name, address, and website of organization
- Federal Tax ID
- Amount being requested
- Name of program with brief description (1 page)
- Target population (veterans, active duty military, and/or military families)
- Geographic service area
- Number (or estimate of number) of individuals served annually
- Program history, outcomes and successes to date
In order to be eligible for a grant from Infinite Hero, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to provide evidence of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax exemption status must be current at the time of letter of interest submission in order to be eligible.
- Provide programs and services at NO cost to active duty service members or veterans in the areas of mental and physical recovery from combat-related injuries.
- Demonstrate clearly outlined goals and objectives for the program and an evaluation plan that measures qualitative and quantitative outcomes.
- Agree to submit an Interim Report half way through the grant year and a Final Report at the end of the grant year.