Since its inception in 2012, Infinite Hero Foundation has awarded more than $3 million dollars in funding and support to seventeen different veteran service organizations offering innovative and effective programs or treatments for service-related mental and physical injuries. Infinite Hero’s 2017 grant application cycle is now closed. Please consider submitting a letter of interest per the guidelines below in January 2018 for an upcoming cycle.
We see IHF as an investment fund for nonprofit entities pushing the envelope on developing effective treatments for heroes’ service-related mental and physical injuries.
We invest in and partner with like-minded organizations that create cutting edge technologies, methods, practices, or products which advance the front lines of combat against the mental and/or physical challenges faced by military heroes and their families.
The return on investment we seek is not financial, but societal, benefiting Service Members of all branches, Veterans and their families dealing with service-related mental and physical injuries.
We provide the seed money and support for big ideas, for a limited time.
While these projects can be enormously beneficial to the heroes who participate in them, IHF does not fund service dogs, equine therapy, special events, camps or excursions.
However, we might fund part of a project designed to develop a scalable model and/or expand out an effective intervention that has proven, measurable results for service-related mental or physical injuries.
IHF does not pay for travel, lodging, food, or other costs involved in getting our military heroes and/or their families to or from a project or service. We encourage grant applicants to seek such support from other organizations that may provide such funding.
Program grants between $25,000 to $100,000 per cycle, per year will be considered based on need and an approved budget. Infinite Hero funds must be applied directly to program costs and cannot be used for fundraising or administrative overhead.
Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-829-6446 for more information.
Letters of interest must include the following information:
- Name, address, and website of organization
- Federal Tax ID
- Amount being requested
- Name of program with brief description (1 page)
- Target population (veterans, active duty military, and/or military families)
- Geographic service area
- Number (or estimate of number) of individuals served annually
- Program history, outcomes and successes to date
In order to be eligible for a grant from Infinite Hero, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to provide evidence of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax exemption status must be current at the time of letter of interest submission in order to be eligible.
- Provide programs and services at NO cost to active duty service members or veterans in the areas of mental and physical recovery from combat-related injuries.
- Demonstrate clearly outlined goals and objectives for the program and an evaluation plan that measures qualitative and quantitative outcomes.
- Agree to submit an Interim Report half way through the grant year and a Final Report at the end of the grant year.